Quick Links: LCRA Travis.uslakes.info
The All Catalina Fleet 69 is a group of friendly and active sailors who love to sail in the Lake Travis and
Texas area. We promote recreational sailing, fellowship, and skill
development through regular meetings, cruises, and
social activities. Membership is open to all persons who own, have
owned, or have "an interest" in a keel sailboat of any length
manufactured by Catalina Yachts.
- Next meeting is on Thursday, February 8, 2018 (We meet on the second Thursday of each month, except December)
- Time: 6:30 Socialize and Order, 7:00 Eat and Socialize, 7:30 Meeting and
Program, 9:00 Adjourn.
- Knots and What Knot, by Steve P. Learn all about the most important knots and others. You'll get to learn and try on your own.
Mangia Pizza, 8012 Mesa Dr, Austin, TX, near Mesa and Spicewood Springs Road.
like good Italian food or salads, Mangia Pizza has it. You can order
after you arrive or order in advance at 512-349-2126. See the menu at mangiapizza.com/menu.html. If you aren't hungry, just come, socialize, and learn.
- January Activities
- Cruise: Ahoy. The original plan is to have a Chili Cruise on Sunday
1/21/18. However, various Sunday forecasts say there's a >50% chance
of rain and even thunderstorms. However, today looks very nice. Here are
some options and you may reply all to state your plans.
- Today: Cabin Fever Cruise.
Around 1 pm a C25 will leave Dodd Street Docks and go sailing. Others are encouraged to sail their boats or find a crew
spot or crew.
- Sunday: Sundancer Grill. We could meet there for brunch or lunch, which they have from
9 am to 3 pm. They have a fire place. Someone please organize and pick a
- Vanishing Sail Movie at the Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Austin Boat and Travel Trailer Show (http://www.austinboatshow.com/)
- January 18-21 (Thurs - Sun)
- Austin Convention Center
- Weather Data: (compare & pick your favorite)
Click on News or Calendar anytime for more information on past and future meetings, cruises, and events.
- Announcements, Upcoming Events, and items of interest:
- Save the Date! Tall Ships will come to Galveston April 5-8
- Linda's blog for the Clipper Round the World Race 2015-16: https://bandboat.wordpress.com/
- Troy Kimmel's Weather Forecast: http://troykimmelweather.com
- Turnback Canyon Regatta 2018 will be earlier than before: May 5 and 6. Same dates as Lago Vista Fest.
- Get a free Vessel Safety Check for your boat by a member of the
local US Coast Guard Auxiliary. Check your email or the Catalina Fleet
Commodore or go to the Boat Show.
iPower web site is