Quick Links: LCRA Travis.uslakes.info
The All Catalina Fleet 69 is a group of friendly and active sailors who love to sail in the Lake Travis and
Texas area. We promote recreational sailing, fellowship, and skill
development through regular meetings, cruises, and
social activities. Membership is open to all persons who own, have
owned, or have "an interest" in a keel sailboat of any length
manufactured by Catalina Yachts.
- Next meeting is on Thursday, January 11, 2018 (We meet on the second Thursday of each month, except December)
- Time: 6:30 Socialize and Order, 7:00 Eat and Socialize, 7:30 Meeting and
Program, 9:00 Adjourn.
- To be announced. Includes planning activities for 2018.
Mangia Pizza, 8012 Mesa Dr, Austin, TX, near Mesa and Spicewood Springs Road.
like good Italian food or salads, Mangia Pizza has it. You can order
after you arrive or order in advance at 512-349-2126. See the menu at mangiapizza.com/menu.html. If you aren't hungry, just come, socialize, and learn.
- December Holiday Christmas Party
- When: Saturday, December 16 at 6:00 pm
- Where: AYC (map)
- Who: Current and potential members of All Catalina Fleet 69 and Catalina
22 Fleet 69 are invited
Appetizers, Dinner, Recognitions, Awards, Installation of Officers,
Nautical Gift Exchange game (aka Entertainment), Photo Show & Albums
- What to bring:
What to wear: Nautical Holiday Attire or whatever you like
Watch your email for RSVP instructions and more information.
- A dish to share,
- For All Catalina Fleet 69 members, dues for 2018 ($25) in an envelope
gift for the gift exchange, value $15 to $20 (if you wish to participate)
- TBD: We usually collect unwrapped gift a child under 14 yrs old for the Blue
Santa Program but our party date is too late, so we're thinking of some
tuned for plans for the Long Distance Cruise, a 2 to 3 day cruise up
the lake, past Lago Vista and the Pedernales. Local sail followed by a
raft-up in a cove, such as Barry's or Arkansas Bend.
- Weather and Astronomical Data:
- More weather
Click on News or Calendar anytime for more information on past and future meetings, cruises, and events.
- Announcements, Upcoming Events, and items of interest:
- Save the Date! Tall Ships will come to Galveston April 5-8
- Linda's blog for the Clipper Round the World Race 2015-16: https://bandboat.wordpress.com/
- Troy Kimmel's Weather Forecast: http://troykimmelweather.com
- Turnback Canyon Regatta 2018 will be earlier than before: May 5 and 6. Same dates as Lago Vista Fest.
- Get a free Vessel Safety Check for your boat by a member of the
local US Coast Guard Auxiliary. Check your email or the Catalina Fleet
Commodore or go to the Boat Show.
iPower web site is